Pleepleus Opener Rings V.3
Polished stainless steel bottle opener ring with laser cut Pleepleus logo. Open a beer wherever and whenever with this stylish accessory. Anyone who checks out this bling knows you are ready for another round.
The third version of this ring has added a "beveled tooth", which enables the ring to successfully open bottles. The tooth on the 2nd version was too thick and didn't fit under the cap of all bottles. The short version is: "It works perfectly now!"
DETERMINING YOUR RING SIZE
For best results, we advise you go to your local jewelry store for assistance.
DETERMINING YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME:
1. Cut a strip of paper five inches (5") long and one-half inch (1/2") wide.
2. Wrap the paper strip around the base of the appropriate finger.
3. Use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the outside end of the paper strip overlaps (forming a complete circle).
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the outside end to the mark on the paper to the nearest 1/16" of an inch or millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
5. Refer to the size chart below for the ring size closest to your measurement.
Ring Size 8.75 = 2 3/8" or 60.3mm
Ring Size 10 = 2 9/16" or 65.1mm
Ring Size 11.75 = 2 3/4" or 69.9mm
Ring Size 13 = 2 15/16 or 74.6mm
$24.99 Price: $3.99